<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5181142837007620913?origin\x3dhttp://simpli-citylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



THEIMPECCABLEPENTACLE
Fade to black

Another mechanic under my hood
Gotta board the BBJ and pull the shades down



Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 6:17 PM

Tags reply. ;D

Shaun: YOU DIAM DIAM STILL TALK!
DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH UH!
SLAP YOUR FACE THEN YOU KNOW, BUT I WON'T. LATER DIRTY MY HAND AND WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME.;D I DON'T KNOW WHAT ALIEN LANGUAGE YOU TALK LEH! ALL THE SPELLING ALL WRONG. THEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU TYPE UH. SAY YOU DIAM DIAM, STILL TALK! NO WONDER JANSEN CALL YOU PENGUIN BOY LAHHH! SHOOOOOOOO! I HATE IRRITATING PERSON.
DON'T TAG AT MY BLOG BEFORE CORRECTING YOUR ENGLISH, PHRASING AND SPELLING. THANKYOU AND BYEBYE!!! SHOO SHOO SHOO. I'M SAYING IT IN A VERY NICE WAY LIAO HOR.
IF NOT I'M ALREADY SPOUTING VULGARITIES LE.-.- BYEBYE!

(BACK TO TOP.)

So many faces

Huiying


person viewing

Email Me/MSN (huiying95@hotmail.com)
blogskin account



ya-da-da-du-du



Play that song, Mr DJ