<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5181142837007620913?origin\x3dhttp://simpli-citylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



THEIMPECCABLEPENTACLE
Fade to black

Another mechanic under my hood
Gotta board the BBJ and pull the shades down



Stamina Training.
Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 7:57 PM

*shows a 无奈的表情*-.- Today went to tampines stadium, got stamina training. *Hoof*, heng uh. I fail by I minute 20seconds. D: Then is like so tired already. Then later climb the staircase, 3 sets! Then later got the build arm strength thingy.

I mean like, you know? How can we complain about being tired and all these. Like afterall? It's part of netball's training-stamina training! Yeah, you have to PUSH yourself to complete the whole damn or whatever thing. It's not netball, but the stamina training. And it's like kinda perserverance you must have. You might swear and might hate it, but you still have to hang on. So to build stamina and improve on your netball? Yeah, idk. But idk why am i writing this thing. HAHAHA.

And, tell you something. I have leg cramp. Haha, okay that's lame. In case you couldn't see the small writing. It's :I have leg cramp. Lame...(-.-) I know. Hahaha. And because of that i couldn't finish the training. It's like you're siting there and there's nothing you can do, just bear with the pain!!!
It's painful. Like (duh). And i feel kinda guilty, cause(...)I'm like sitting there and watching them run, while they are so tired already and still has to run. You know what i mean. GUILTY, and you might think:"Then you push yourself to run lah!" Yeah yeah yeah, my leg is like so pain and if i run that would make them guilty too right? And it's like the LOAD of them. So it might be better if only ME feel guilty. Or maybe they won't feel guilty. HAHAHA. I'm like talking crab crap. And like writing for like a LONG essay( or maybe not) on stamina training.
It's like for the last two paragraph, i don't use any singlish e.g: Lah, leh, Neh & etc (...) Woohoo, so what's the main reason of writing this? Very tired? Uhh, i don't know. Okay, toodles!!!~~~ Oh wait wait wait, because of leg cramp i walked back home without taking the bus, since it was like so near. :D No link right? Hahaha, write for fun. :D Okay, toodles!

(BACK TO TOP.)

So many faces

Huiying


person viewing

Email Me/MSN (huiying95@hotmail.com)
blogskin account



ya-da-da-du-du



Play that song, Mr DJ