<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5181142837007620913?origin\x3dhttp://simpli-citylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



THEIMPECCABLEPENTACLE
Fade to black

Another mechanic under my hood
Gotta board the BBJ and pull the shades down



Transformers(!)
Sunday, August 23, 2009 - 3:55 AM



Yay, i bought this two transformers book - Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen & The Veiled Threat. ^^v My mom says i'm very boyish but who cares. *sticks out tongue* I watched Revenge of The Fallen i don't know the story so might as well buy the book and read. (: So i know what it is all about already. Yay! By the way, The Veiled Threat is NOT the next sequel to the Revenge of The Fallen. I forgot how many times i tried to explain this. *sigh* Ok, hmm, basically The Veiled Threat is the story between the first transformers aka Transformer and Revenge of The Fallen. This story is what happened in the two years after the confrontation @ Mission City. If you all got watch both of the series then you will know lah. I suspect i am a Transformers fanatic. I even tried to buy the cartoon book which is The Alliance and others (...) Anyway... I IDOLISE OPTIMUS PRIME AND BUMBLE BEEEEEEEEEE AND IRONHIDE AND RATCHET & OTHER AUTOBOTS! I HATE STARSCREAM AND MEGATRON. AH, I FEEL LIKE SMACKING THEIR ASS UPSIDE DOWN AND DETONATE THEIR SPARKS. -.- (oops) Starscream is sucha bitch. I don't care if he's a male. There's not one bitchier than him. Can you believe i also got a transformers bookmark featuring him? I was like flicking him like i-forget-how-many-times. The bookmark is not for sale, it just happened to be in every book.

(BACK TO TOP.)

So many faces

Huiying


person viewing

Email Me/MSN (huiying95@hotmail.com)
blogskin account



ya-da-da-du-du



Play that song, Mr DJ