<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5181142837007620913?origin\x3dhttp://simpli-citylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



THEIMPECCABLEPENTACLE
Fade to black

Another mechanic under my hood
Gotta board the BBJ and pull the shades down



End of School. :O
Friday, October 30, 2009 - 2:21 AM

Today is the last day of school! Holidays! No! Treat! Yes! Play! Yey!

Today is also the last day for Mr Neo to become principal. Actually quite sad for him to leave because he's a really good principal. Old gone, new come! Lol, what a funny quote. This is the most glamourous farewell party. Mr Neo didn't have to walk up the slope, somebody ride him on motorcycle up the slope. Lol. Then the band played a few songs, nice! But the bad things is we have to sit under the blazing sun. ):
Then later fire drill. Also stand under the sun. I HATE GLOBAL WARMING OK, THE WEATHER SO HOT AS IF I'M GON' GET ROASTED.
Then later me, alester, aqmal and ashley played monopoly. Haha. But with phone, with iPhone, with Sidhanth's iPhone. Fun! :D
Then later get report book. I was like hyperventilating when i was receiving my report book, and i felt woozy. Like seriously very scared that i will do badly for my results.
But guess what!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I did average. Lol. But still a little dissapointed with some of my results. ):
Haha. Like got surprise but no surprise. d:
Le Yi so good! 75.8%! Like oh-em-gee! Can get scholarship already!
I reckon 2E1 top student get 77% and above.

(BACK TO TOP.)

So many faces

Huiying


person viewing

Email Me/MSN (huiying95@hotmail.com)
blogskin account



ya-da-da-du-du



Play that song, Mr DJ