Kill Time(!)![]() Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - I'm now like friggin' dead. It's as if IHAVENOLIFE k. I can't seem to kill time. Tell me, what can i do! *pulls hair* If i maintain like that, i'm so gon' be in IMH in no time alright. Tell me, movie, song, books and what? I crossed out all of em'. Tell me what can i do? I seriously like gon' have seriously mental meltdown and the situation is made worse that i can't really sleep at night. -.- Like i have to toss and turn for hours before i tire myself out and goes into slumberland. I mean, like puh-leaseeeee! Can we have another go at exam please, like just for fun so that we could keep studying and kill time. -.- Or i wish i could just sleep the whole day and when i wake up i would eat- then sleep again. Movies? I'm sick of watching movies already! Like i always spend hours sitting on the sofa infront of the television @ HBO, and the movies kept repeating. Songs? Yeah right. But i want new songs from like singers with great vocals if not i will not listen! Happy? Books? Yeah, right. Like seriously, i have like no interest reading my current book which is like life about Shakesphere and grotesque murders? Get a life please. -.- Or maybe i would seriously consider studying again. Okay, it's decided, then. I would bring textbook starting from... say, wednesday? And i would read from my textbook. I know that i seriously have no life, but who cares(?!) Ok, now i can sense that you all really cannot fathom it. -.- But i'm like seriously bored, if you ever tried stopping me from studying and i will kneel on the floor and keep hitting myself with a pole ok! I know this sounds exaggerating but i don't care! I want study because i'm so boreddddddddddddd! And if you refrain me i will really start spamming my blog. Which i think this is a so not good idea. Right, maybe i'm feeling very irritated and insane right now that's why i said those words, you can ignore if you want. I'm mad. Don't be mistaken. This is really me. Not any hacker k. |
So many faces ya-da-da-du-du Play that song, Mr DJ don't fly me away
Taiwan Trip ♥ Korea Trip ♥ MY CRUSH! ♥ Mr Lau 谢老师 Mr mak ah hao azira brandon cherry chervina chong teng chujing danial daphne dolly dylan denise debbie florence grace huiwen hongyong hidayah heidi huiqin jane joshua joey joren jasmine tan kai juinn kerrin kenneth khin may lihui lesmin lingfang lycia margherita marissa melissa mirah nas nadiya nichelle ongxinyi peizi peggy Ping Ping phyllis rachel ron sarahtanyixuan sean sheryl sim xin yi shimin shili victoria wenfang yuanjin yuheng zaqiah 表姐 2ETWO! reminisce
• March 2008 • April 2008 • May 2008 • June 2008 • July 2008 • August 2008 • September 2008 • October 2008 • November 2008 • December 2008 • January 2009 • February 2009 • March 2009 • April 2009 • May 2009 • June 2009 • July 2009 • August 2009 • September 2009 • October 2009 • November 2009 • December 2009 • January 2010 • February 2010 • May 2010
|