<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5181142837007620913?origin\x3dhttp://simpli-citylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



THEIMPECCABLEPENTACLE
Fade to black

Another mechanic under my hood
Gotta board the BBJ and pull the shades down



Megan gets bagged!
Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 12:19 AM


I love this acoustic version of poker face by ... Chris Daughtry. I actually heard in MacDonald in Changi Airport during the first day of September Holidays. Can't believe that i remember, because that time went out to study with Wendy and Weiting. (: So that time i was like "Wow" And i search it on youtube and found out that Chris Daughtry actually sang it on Germany Radio! Wow... Lucky i heard it, if not i will regret forever~ Wah! Ok, this is exaggerating. Yes. Next video about Megan Fox being bagged! Funny ok, MUST WATCH! Frigging funny ok.


"Sorry, just one second" and Megan was like "ouch". Then Johnny was like "Nice! I like this interview!" and Matt(interviewer) was like *glare* and both Megan and Johnny fell silent. LOL. Classic. Then later they were talking abut Hotel for animals! E.g Gerbils, and MERECAT!(I don't know if is it spelled like that) -.- And Matt says "Why are u even here when u haven't seen Hotel for Dogs ?" Frigging funny ok.

P/S: SUPPORT MEGAN FOX'S NEW FILM-JENNIFER'S BODY~! OUT ON CINEMA ON 29 OCTOBER!

In US the movie is like released on 18 september? I can assure you, damn nice ok! I will post the movie reveiw later ok. (: Ciao!


(BACK TO TOP.)

So many faces

Huiying


person viewing

Email Me/MSN (huiying95@hotmail.com)
blogskin account



ya-da-da-du-du



Play that song, Mr DJ