<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5181142837007620913?origin\x3dhttp://simpli-citylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



THEIMPECCABLEPENTACLE
Fade to black

Another mechanic under my hood
Gotta board the BBJ and pull the shades down



Frigging funny videos!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 - 6:09 AM



I let my mom see this video she laugh like helluva lah.


Tsk tsk.

I love this, so cute!

I wonder how his parents teach. *sigh*
"Kids say the darndest things. The best thing about children learning to talk is the mistakes they make when trying to pronounce certain words. When "truck" sounds like something else, it can be quite funny. This is the proof! This is one hilarious video."

This is the most classic! Must see! But this mother is better. Lol.

If my baby ever says this i would fly kick him.

(BACK TO TOP.)

So many faces

Huiying


person viewing

Email Me/MSN (huiying95@hotmail.com)
blogskin account



ya-da-da-du-du



Play that song, Mr DJ